Friday, December 25, 2015

Movies: Star Wars - The Force Awakens

(Drivebycuriosity) - There is a huge cult around "Star Wars" - or is it already a religion? Being an economist I am impressed by the box office records. I had to watch it.

I saw "Star Wars - The Force Awaken" in Imax 3D (imdb). The plot is a masterpiece in senselessness. But lots of funny robots, funny flying things, funny animals and funny people who where constantly chasing each other or running away kept me awake. There was heavy fighting with light sabers, so heavy that sometimes the snow began to cook. And every third minute or so something exploded, the earth opened and some planet fell apart.

In the row below me I saw a man with a toddler in his arms. The kid tried to grab the things that seemingly were flying around it.  Maybe "Star Wars" caters the child in all of us.








PS Some artist had a funny idea for a future "Star Wars" movie. I couldn´t resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment