Monday, September 25, 2017

Contemporary Art: New Collages & Abstracts @ Gallery Artifact New York

(Drivebycuriosity) - I like contemporary art.  Therefore I am often visiting art galleries in my neighborhood, New York`s Lower East Side. Gallery Artifact  (84 Orchard Street artifactnyc) belongs to my favorite places, because the art trader has frequently changing art shows which are usually amazing.


At my recent visit I discovered some new & interesting art works. I show here my favorites, a very subjective selection as usual. Above and below you can see collages by Susie Mckay Krieser (susiemckaykrieser). I fancy the combinations of photos and colorful paintings.





                                                               Surrealist Abstracts




I also enjoyed the surrealist & powerful abstracts by Erica Fromme (erica-fromme).




To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment