Sunday, December 24, 2017

Photography: Tropical Christmas

(Drivebycuriosity) -  It seems the whole world is preparing for Christmas. My wife and I are just back from our travel which brought us to Cartagena (Colombia) & Panama City. These tropical places are preparing for the holidays in their own way.

I used the occasion to take some pictures from the southern Christmas. Above you can see Christmas trees I spotted in Cartagena, in a hotel, on the airport and in a shopping mall.

Panama City likes Christmas trees too. This classy one I saw in hour hotel there.


There also was a very modern & stylish tree.




I could also see different versions of Santa Claus´s  sleds, the first in Cartagena, the second in Panama City.


Some streets in Panama City were illuminated for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment