Thursday, July 26, 2018

Street Art New York: Summer 2018 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - I like street art. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot pictures from the murals, graffiti and stencils I spotted in my neighborhoods, the streets of Lower East, Soho & East Village. I show here my  favorites from the recent weeks, a very subjective selection as usual.

Above you can see the new mural on the famous Bowery mural wall (corner East Houston), created by the Los Angeles based artist Tristan Eaton (tristaneaton).




I took these pictures in Chinatown.


And there were more fascinating wall murals. The big head is a creation by the Australian street artist Anthony Lister (anthonylister).



I spotted the roaring tiger on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art work of high quality. And I found the friendly project cat nearby on East Houston.

I discovered this abstract work on a shutter door, I believe on Avenue A in East Village.



Some doors got beautifully decorated.





                                                      Liking Yourself




I saw a lot new funny stencils & stickers.


I  love this message.


 Spooky!

This man is climbing a wall on Orchard Street.


To be continued
 

No comments:

Post a Comment