Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Culture: Street Art - What`s Going On In Lower Manhattan - May 2014 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - There is a lot going on in Lower Manhattan - especially in the world of street art. Almost any day some new mural, graffiti or other image is popping up.


Since my latest street art report from April 2014 (driveby) I discovered a lot new works on the streets of Soho, East Village and Lower East Side. My favorite newcomer is a mural by Logan Hicks on the facade of Burger King (Suffolk Street/Delancey Street). Recently I reported about an exhibition of the artist´s works called:  "Love Never Saved Anything" (curiosity). It seems all his works are somewhat related with water which gives them a very special look. 



I also enjoyed other works, often from anonymous artists, including some stencil graffiti (stencils).



Anyway, let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment