Thursday, June 18, 2015

Contemporary Art: Sarah Dwyer @ Jane Lombard Gallery, New York

(Drivebycuriosity) - Whenever my way leads me to Chelsea, New York´s classy art district I try to look into one of the ubiquituos galleries. At Jane Lombard Gallery ( 518 West 19th Street  anelombard) I saw an exhibition of works by Sarah Dwyer, called "Sunk Under" (through June 27, 2015  current).




I like her friendly looking and colorful abstracts (oil on linen or on canvas). According to the gallery`s flyer "Dswyer´s paintings harness the kinetic energy expended in their making, retaining a visual tension whereby the pictroial narrative is in constant flux", whateer that might mean. But. let the pictures speak for themselves.



                                                            Constant Flux





Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment