Friday, June 26, 2015

Contemporary Art: Whispering Eye @ NOoSphere, New York





 (Drivebycuriosity) - The gallery  NOoSphere on Manhattan´s East Houston Street has frequently interesting shows (no-in). This week I visited an exhibition called "Whispering Eye". I have no idea what that means, but anyway, as usual I found some interesting artworks there which I show here. As usual this is a very subjective selection.




I enjoyed the abstracts which you can see on top of this post. I like the very colorful explosive style which shows a lot of vitality. The powerful brush strokes of the expressionist nude above this paragraph also caught my eyes.


Does the painting above show some alien lifeforms?






                                              Something To think About


The artworks above - charcoal or Indian ink? - also give something to think about


But let the pictures speak for themselves.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment