Monday, September 21, 2015

Photography: Summerly Impressions From Hudson River, New York City

(Drivebycuriosity) - New York´s summer comes to an end. My wife and I used the great weather in the recent months for some walks & picnic along and at the Hudson River front in South Manhattan. There are parks with lawns and scenic boardwalk. I used the ocasion to collect some pictures. I post here my favorite impressions.








In this area the Hudson mingles with the ocean. At the horizon you can see the skyline of Jersey City.






The nice scenery attracts a lot of runners & walkers.




Sometimes you can spot a regatta





and there a a lot of sailing and other boats of course




The city spend some money for a nice sculpture





At dusk you can admire gorgeous sunsets

















Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment