Saturday, April 30, 2016

Street Art New York: A Documentary - April 2016 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - I indulge into street art and whereever I go I take pics of it. There are legions of opportunities in New York City.  Since my latest street art report (March 2016 driveby) I spotted more interesting new murals, stickers & graffiti @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods. As usual I document the newest street art in this area.



The large mural on the top was created by the Swiss artists Peter Fischli & David Weiss in the year 1991. It´s called "How to Work Better" and is now presented by the Public Art Fund. On view at Houston and Mott Street  through May 2016.



I found the mural above this paragraph on Orchard Street, the gallery mile of New York`s Lower East Side.




Another impression from Orchard Street.




You can see the mural in Mexican style on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art works




The providers of stickers, stencils and wheatpastes also continued their good work.


To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment