Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Society: Impressions From International Women`s Day @ Washington Square Park, New York

(Drivebycuriosity) -Today is International Women`s Day. Worldwide women are rallying for their rights and their position in the society. My wife and I went to New York`s Washington Square Park to attend the event there.


The weather was great. Blue sky and temperatures in the upper 50s F (14 C) attracted quite a crowd as you can see. I took the occasion and shot a lot of pictures.


We could see a lot of banners displaying the opinions and messages of the attenders.










Being an amateur photographer I couldn´t resist to take pictures of the gorgeous faces I spotted there. Maybe the day also celebrates the beauty of the women.




There was even a Donald Trump imposter.


We are looking forward to next year`s Women`s Day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment