Sunday, July 9, 2017

Street Art New York: A Documentary - Summer 2017 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - New York City is enjoying a perfect summer. The pleasant temperatures seem also to inspire the street artists. In the recent weeks I spotted a lot of new murals & graffiti on the Streets of Lower East, Soho & East Village. Here my quarterly report, a very subjective selection as usual (here my spring report  driveby).

I spotted this beautiful lady between East Houston & First Street. There is an area used by New York`s Centre-Fuge Public Art Project, a collective of street artists who show there their own works and murals by invited participants.

I discovered the art work above on Crosby Street, which can be seen from East Houston Street.



Above more murals found somewhere on the Lower East Side.



This huge figure towers above Delancey Street.


Some artist at work on Allen Street.



Here my art works by the Centre-Fuge Public Art Project.



Many shop owners let the walls & shutter doors beautify by street artists.




The sticker & stencil industry was active as well.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment