Sunday, September 15, 2013

New York City: Art Galleries - A Walk In Chelsea

(Drivebycuriosity) - New York City is full with art galleries, another sign of the wealth accumulation in the metropolis. Especially the neighborhood of Chelsea in Manhattan has an impressive cluster of art dealers (art-collecting).


Yesterday I had walk in the area north of 23rd Street and East of 10th Avenue. There were plenty of galleries open for the public.

I am not an expert, just a humble connoisseur of beauty and visual experiments. But I enjoyed the displays very much. The gallerist there didn´t mind that I took pictures.

Green Future?


Some of the artworks  - like the sheep station showed here - are on the open street.




I am taking the pleasure to present here some of my favorites from Yesterday´s walk.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment