Sunday, July 19, 2015

Street Art: Marvels Of San Francisco - A Photo Collection

(Drivebycuriosity) - It seems that street art is everywhere. Whereever I travel I find interesting pieces of urban art. During my recent visit in San Franciso I spotted a lot of fascinating murals. Here are my favorites. I spotted the majestic girl on Post Street close to Union Square I believe.




The beatuiful singing bird above chirps close to the Civic Center.





And there are more amazing walls to see.




                                                        Liberal Climate





Some of these murals are on the bizarre & kinky side - a sign of San Francisco`s liberal climate






Some of the artists gave a tribut to female beauty




Others created strange monsters.





On some streets I spotted some freak shows




                                                    Mexican Drug Lords?






Who are these gentlemen? Maybe these murals are celebrating Mexican drug lords.





This work would easily fit into one of the classy galleries in New York`s Chelsea district.


But let the pictures speak for themselves.












Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment