Monday, August 17, 2015

Street Art New York: Love Is Stronger - August 2015 Edition


(Drivebycuriosity) - The summer is comming to an end. But New York City`s street art is carrying on. Since my latest street art report (July 2015 driveby) I discovered a lot new works @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods.





I found one of these cute stickers on a construction fence for the Essex Crossing complex on Ludlow and the other (big cat) some blocks away. 



I spotted the large mural above (lady with red hair) on 4th Street between 2nd and Bowery.


Some artist glued his abstracts on a house wall on Bowery. The streets are the galleries for him.

The first of the murals above is on Rivington close to "Schiller´s", the 2nd  is the newest incarnation on the wall of  the fashion shop "Rag and Bones" (East Houston). I believe I saw the funny fish somewhere in Chinatown.



Above another example for the fantiscal shutter walls you can find everywhere in the Lower East Side.


Someone glued an ad for "Ilegal Mezcal", a tequila brand, on the pavement. Heavy action!



I detected this guy on  Delancy Street. Apparently a reminiscence to the famous hitchbot (hitchbot).


To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment