Monday, November 2, 2015

Contemporary Art: Modern Expressionism @ Gallery Artifact, New York City

(Drivebycuriosity) - I like to go to art galleries. The gallery Artifact on New York´s Lower East Side (84 Orchard Street artifact) is one of my favorite places. The art dealer frequently changes his exhibitions frequently and  often displays fascinating art work (here another show driveby).


Last Sunday I saw there a show of paintings which I call "modern expressionist". Expressionism orignated in Germany in the early 20th century and is still popular, especially in California (driveby).

There were no name tags and the art dealer`s website doesn´t name the artist either. Anyway I like these paintings very much. I display here the pictures I took there. Let the images speak for themselves.









Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment