Thursday, December 17, 2015

Street Art New York: A Documentary - December 2015 Edition


(Drivebycuriosity) - This December is unusually warm in New York. The weather encourages to walk around and to discover new marbles of street art in this city. Since my latest street art report (November 2015 driveby) I spotted many fascinating new murals, stickers & graffiti @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods. As usual I document the newest street art in this area.





Above this paragraph you can see 2 murals I saw, facing each other, on Delancey Street, close to Lafayette.



The fashion shop rag & bone on East Houston had even 2 murals in the recent weeks, part of his frequently changing street art engagements.




Another shop mural, this one I saw on 1st Avenue.



I spotted the pixeled lady on the Bowery.



I believe I discovered these girls on Stanton Street.













                                            Message From The Cunning Linguist







The Australian artist Kai glued his work on Suffolk and Rivington Street.



The sticker spreaders never hibernate.



The poet, who calls herself or himself, cunning linguist, posted her or his message on Suffolk Street.



To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment