Thursday, May 26, 2016

Street Art New York: A Documentary - May 2016 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - I am a connoisseur of street art nd collector of street art images. Living in New York City gives me a lot of opportunities.  Since my latest street art report (April 2016 driveby) I spotted more interesting new murals, stickers & graffiti @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods. As usual I document the newest street art in this area.


You can see this mural on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art works.





Above some murals on a fence commissioned by New York`s Centre-Fuge Public Art Project, a collective of street artists who are frequently showing new works ( centre-fuge).  You can find these paintings along East Houston Street (close to 3rd Aveneu & Whole Foods).






I spotted this ballerina at a construction place on 3rd Avenue (former gas station).



This mural is somewhere in East Village close to Astor Place




Found this on Eldridge Street close to East Houston I believe.



The flood of stickers & stencils never ends.

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment