Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Street Art New York: A Documentary - June 2016 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - I am a connoisseur of street art and collector of street art images. Living in New York City gives me a lot of opportunities.  Since my latest street art report (May 2016 driveby ) I spotted more interesting new murals, stickers & graffiti @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods. As usual I document the newest street art in this area.


I found the balloon man somewhere in Lower East Side and the Grandpa mural on East Houston/2nd Avenue (across Whole Foods).







There were a lot new shutter door murals all over the Lower Lower East Side. It seems they are getting more & more important to find the attention of potential customers.




The sticker & stencil industry was productive again. I spotted the ladies above on East Houston some feet west of the Bovery.





To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment