Friday, May 14, 2021

Contemporary Art: Narrative Figuration @ Richard Taittinger Gallery


(Drivebycuriosity) -Normality is coming back, thanks to Moderna and others vaccines. My wife and I are visiting art galleries and pubs again. This week I took a look into Richard Taittinger Gallery on Manhattan`s Lower East Side. The art dealer has a group exhibition called Narrative Figuration 60s - 70s (richardtaittinger ). As the name says I could see work from different artists created in  the 1960s to 1970s.

 

  




I display here my favorites, a subjective selection as usual. On top of this post you can see an image by Gérard Fromanger (French b. 1939) created in 1964 followed by images by Erró (Icelandic b. 1932).

 


Above this paragraph an image by Eduardo Arroyo (Spanish 1937-2018)

 




Above work by Cybèle Varela (Brazilian b. 1943)

 

 


Above work by Jacques Monory (French 1924-2018)

 

 


Above an image by Valerio Adami (Italian b. 1935)

 

 


 


 


Above more work by Gérard Fromanger .

 

To be continued


 

No comments:

Post a Comment