Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Street Art New York: A Documentary - February 2016 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - New York`s street art doesn`t need a winter break. Since my latest street art report (January 2016 driveby) I spotted more interesting new murals, stickers & graffiti @ Lower East Side, East Village, Soho and other Manhattan neighborhoods. As usual I document the newest street art in this area.

Above a mural I spotted on Essex Street and East Houston. Somewhat hypnotical.



This giant is at home on Lafayette Street near Prince Street.





                                                      Everybody Loves Panda Bears




It seems everybody loves panda bears. I found this cute guy on a shop shutter door in Chinatown.




Another shutter door - this time on Orchard Street.







The Lower East Side has more fanciful murals.






The stickers & stencil industry never sleeps.



This teddy watches over ABC City, I believe I saw him on 3rd Street, east of Avenue C.

 To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment