Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Street Art New York: Best Of 2019 So Far

 (Drivebycuriosity) - I like street art. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot pictures from the murals, graffiti and stencils I spotted in my neighborhoods, the streets of Lower East Side, Soho & East Village. I show here my favorites from this year so far, a very subjective selection as usual. I spotted this beautiful dancer on East Houston Street near Allen Street.


Above another mural seen on East Houston.




This mural  - on Allen & Broome - reminds of Emma Peel, the heroin of "The Avengers"


Above 2 murals on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art work of high quality.



Above more 3 beautiful murals spotted in Chinatown, on Ludlow Street and a third place.



The painted shutter doors still beautify many store fronts.


           

The stickers & stencils industry never sleeps.


I also found some amazing graffiti.


This hilatious painted truck parked in East Village.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment