Monday, September 10, 2018

Contemporary Art: Domino Sugar & More @ Stricoff Fine Art New York

 

(Drivebycuriosity) - I like to go to Manhattan`s art district Chelsea. There are so many classy art galleries. Stricoff Fine Art on 564 W. 25th Street belongs to my favorites (stricoff). The art dealer represents lots of fine artists.

 

Last week I spotted again some fascinating paintings. I display here my favorites, a very subjective selection as usual. Above you can see "Way to learn from the Past" by Rimi Yang (2016, oil on canvas) followed by three paintings by Catherine Mackay: "Domino Sugar"; "C and H Sugar," & "Pier Fort Mason", all 2017, mixed media on wood.



 

Above two paintings by Jacob Dhein: "Dancer in Blue" & "Nude in Blue VI", all 2017, oil on panel


 

Sorry, don`t know who painted the group. The following abstract is called "Open Valley", created  by Kevin Kearns (2018, Oil and resin on wood Panel)


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment