Thursday, April 20, 2023

Contemporary Art: Second Live @ Lyles & King New York


(Drivebycuriosity) - 
Gentrification never sleeps. New York`s arts scene is moving all the time. The art galleries are now discovering Manhattan´s Chinatown. Suddenly new art places pop up in before neglected areas. These places are not quite as big as the Chelsea stalwarts, but often I spot exquisite shows there.


 

A while ago I reported about interesting exhibitions at Lyles & King ( driveby). 

They now have 2 new shows. I focus here on a group show, called "Ben Gould, Sun Woo, Taha Heydari - Second Life" ( lylesandking). 

Unfortunately the paintings are not tagged and the website is not cooperative either. So I cannot identify who created what, but I love these paintings anyway.

 

 




 

To be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment