Sunday, January 17, 2016

Contemporary Art: Abstracts By Kim Percy @ Gallery Artifact, New York City

(Drivebycuriosity) - I love contemporary art and visit frequently art galleries in my neighborhood. The gallery Artifact on New York´s Lower East Side (84 Orchard Street  artifactnyc) is one of my favorite places. The art dealer frequently changes his exhibitions frequently and often displays fascinating art work (here another show driveby).

Yesterday I spotted there new interesting paintings. My favorite are the abstracts by Kim Percy (kimpercy). The Australian artist describes herself as " a visual artist working mainly in photographic based artwork".






I like the elegance of her compositions - but let the images speak for themselves.






Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just googled my name and your blog came up. Thanks for sharing and enjoying my work. I will be coming back to Artifact in August 2019 - so please come again. My web address is www.kimpercy.com and I have also just launched a new site www.kimpercydesigns.com
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete