Friday, August 13, 2021

Contemporary Art: Summer Camp @ GR Gallery New York


(Drivebycuriosity) - New York City is still fighting the Covid-19 pandemic. But at least some art galleries survived and are open, giving me the chance to continue my series about contemporary art gallery shows. This week I saw again an interesting group exhibiton @ GR-Gallery on Manhattan´s Bowery (gr-gallery).

 

 


The show is called "Summer Camp" and features "34 fresh works executed in the last months by seventeen trendsetting artists from all around the world" (summer-camp ). I display my favorites here, a very subjective selection as usual.

 





On top of this post you can see Tania Marmolejo Andersson`s "YOU WOULD LOOK PRETTIER IF YOU SMILED" followed by Park Sun-Kyo`s "crossed legs No 4"; Leo Park`s "Ice cream"& Therese Mulgrew`s "emani and tangina hands".






Unfortunately not all works are tagged. So I post these images above and below without naming the artists. I find them interesting anyway.

 

 

 

 

 


To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment