Sunday, September 22, 2019

Street Art New York: Look Was The Summer Brought Us

(Drivebycuriosity) - The summer is finally over. Life has slowed down in Manhattan, but street art still bloomed. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot pictures from the murals, graffiti and stencils I spotted in my neighborhoods, the streets of Lower East Side, Soho & East Village. I show here my favorites from this summer, a very subjective selection as usual.

I took the images above on the Bowery and on Delancey Street.

I found this Mammoth Matador Mural on Allen & Broome, created by Conor Harrington.


This mural beautified the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art work of high quality.
 

I saw this lady in Chinatown.








Above some nice stencil works.


This one was imprinted on the pavement of East Houston Street close to Avenue A.






Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment