Saturday, December 28, 2019

Street Art New York: My Top Twenty 2019

(Drivebycuriosity) - I am connoisseur of street art. I like murals, graffiti, stencils and other incarnations of this elusive art form and take pictures wherever I can. Therefore I shot a lot of street art pictures, especially in New York`s neighborhoods Lower East Side, East Village & Soho.


Here are my top 20 of 2019 (here my report from 2018 ). The wonderful dancer above seems to be weightless.

A masterful piece of pop art.


An astronaut stranded on Delancey Street Summer

The Matador Mural on Allen & Broome is created by Conor Harrington.

What a face!



Dynamics & action in Tribeca.

Powerful & dangerous








Impressions from Chinatown




I spotted the girl with the US flag on 4th street in East Village.

 






To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment