Saturday, November 30, 2019

Street Art New York: Fall 2019 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) -  It got chilly in New York City and the leaves are falling. But street art is still blooming and delivers a rich harvest this fall. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot pictures from the murals, graffiti and stencils I spotted in my neighborhoods, the streets of Lower East Side, Soho & East Village. I show here my favorites from this fall season, a very subjective selection as usual.


Above images from Chinatown and from Ludlow Street.

I spotted the girl with the US flag on 4th street in East Village.


Above the latest mural on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art work of high quality. The next mural - seen on Houston Street - is apparently from the same artist.
 


Above another mural from East Village.






above some beautified doors




To be contined

No comments:

Post a Comment