Monday, May 28, 2018

Architecture: The Beauty Of Rome`s Balconies

(Drivebycuriosity) - Recently I visited Rome where I stayed about 3 weeks. I was impressed by the the monuments. But I also enjoyed the architecture of many profane buildings which were build in the recent 100 years. I envied the Romans for the beautiful balconies which I could see at many buildings. Besides giving the residents some access to sunlight & fresh air they also are ornaments which beautify the buildings, streets and places.

Being an ambitious photographer I took a lot pictures of Rome´s buildings and their balconies and I present here my favorites.


Some buildings look like Cinderella´s castle.



I like the combinations of structures and colors.





Yes, architecture can be art.



To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment