Friday, May 25, 2018

Photography: Römerinnen - The Girls Of Rome

(Drivebycuriosity) - Recently I visited Rome and was impressed by her monuments and beautiful sights. Being an ambitious photographer I did not only take pictures of the the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum. I also collected photographs of the city`s beautiful women, die Römerinnen (in German).

Some where having a photo sessions in EUR, Romes`s southern district which`s architecture is inspired by ancient Rome.

Being a resident of New York I really enjoy this photo


and I really like this bright blue outfit


others prefer black


I don´t appreciate smoking but she is an exception


shoulder bags are elegant - arent`t they?


Römerinnen like ice cream - who doesn`t




They also like to use their mobile phones - the can do it even in the subway tunnel. Italians really enjoy communicating when ever they can.


they use the subway which is fast & cheap

some go to museums


some participate in a parade

some like Adidas


I am not sure if this fashion model is really a Roman girl but I couldn`t resist


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment