Thursday, May 17, 2018

Street Art: Rome`s Murals & Graffiti

(Drivebycuriosity) - My wife and I are back from Rome. Being a connoisseur of street art I took a lot pictures from Rome´s murals and graffiti. Rome`s street art isn`t as exciting as the urban art in New York, Berlin or Los Angeles but I spotted enough interesting images. I show here my favorites, a very subjective selection as usual. I found the interesting work above @ the gritty market halls close to railway station Termini.



A real piece of art.





Size matters



                                                        Greetings From China


Greetings from China


Found in San Lorenzo, a gentrifying working class district, like New York`s Lower East Side in the 1990s.




More from San Lorenzo.

Some walls in San Lorenzo




Beautified underpasses


                                                   Reference To Kubrick


A stylish shutter door


A man and his flower


Strange alien animals close to subway station Policlinico.



A reference to Kubrick, spotted on our way towards Tiburtina Train station in the north-east.







Big heads in a classical style




I love these stickers




                                                        Violent & Political







some images are pretty


and some are violent & political

To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment