Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Contemporary Art: A Visit @ Bermondsey Project Space.London


(Drivebycuriosity) - My wife and I like to look into art galleries. During our stay in South London we took a look into the gallery Bermondsey Project Space (project-space). The art dealer had a group exhibition named "Artists from the Curwen Gallery". I display my favorites here, a very subjective selection as usual.

 



 

On top of this post you can see Claire Bigger´s "Marie" before Henry Walsh`s "Habitude I".

 



Above follow Bill Pryde`s "The Pond I" & Richard Walker`s "Ode to Breuer"

 



 

Above you can see John Brokenshire`s "Looking for You (III)" & "Drift"

 


Above Lee Seller`s "Beside the Seadside"

 


 

And last but not least: "Icon of St. Pancrass" by Brendan Hansbro.

 

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment