Saturday, August 31, 2019

Photography: Impressions from Denver

 

(Drivebycuriosity) - Recently my wife and I visited Denver, a sleepy town at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. We liked the city and enjoyed her climate thanks to the very low humidity.


 

Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot pictures there and display my favorites here.


 

Like many American cities in the west, Denver is a sprawl and is spread over a huge area. But the city`s center is a cool & modern area with a lot of high rises.




 

I really like the cool architecture.


 

Many buildings are craftfully designed.


 

others entertain with fancy colors.

 

But I also spotted a brutalist building




 

Denver seems to be the capital of craft beer. The city has a cluster of little but ambitious breweries. Above a look into the 10 Barrels Brewery Pub.



I really enjoyed Denver´s street art.


and there is more to see





 

 

a model shooting somewhere


 

Stay tuned





 

No comments:

Post a Comment