Friday, August 2, 2019

Photography: London`s Girls

 (Drivebycuriosity) - I am back from London where I stayed 6 weeks. The metropolis has so much to see & to discover. As in any huge city you can spot myriads of beautiful girls there. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I couldn`t resist to take pictures and to display my favorites here.

It was cold in the first days of my stay which allowed some nice fashion shots.

 

Aren`t they amazing & stylish?

 

During my stay it got more summery in London.

 

Some focused on their phones of course

 

others were just waiting for the bus


 

I visited the British Museum, Tate Modern & Britain, National Gallery and many more museums, galleries & auction houses and I enjoyed - beside the displayed works - watching their audience.


 

London attracts pretty tourists of course.


 

I was lucky to see this amazing bride. Have a long & happy marriage.


 

There also were some model shootings. The first one I observed somewhere in Nottinghill, the others in the British Museum. Maybe they prepared for the ongoing Manga show there.

 

And these Japanese pretties had their own fun.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment