Friday, March 22, 2019

Contemporary Art: United We Stand @ Gallery Hennoch New York

(Drivebycuriosity) - I like expressionist paintings. So I was happy to spot some nice expressionist works as I looked recently into Gallery Hennoch, one of the ubiquitous galleries in Manhattan´s Chelsea ( galleryhenoch). I display here my favorites, a very subjective selection as usual.


Above you can see the wonderful "United we stand" by Gary Rudell (2018, oil on panel).




I also enjoyed the portraits above: "Kimono Flower" by Sharon Sprung (2013, oil on panel) followed Sprung`s "Serendipity" (2019, oil on panel) & an unidentified redhead.


The paintings above seem to make fun of museum`s audiences: "Hermitage: II" & "National Gallery", both by Simon Nicholas.


It seem Alexandra Pacula loves big cities: Above her "Gotham City" (2019, oil on canvas) followed by another painting by her.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment