Friday, March 15, 2019

Street Art New York: A Documentary - Winter 2018/19 Edition

(Drivebycuriosity) - Finally the winter comes to an end. It seems that the chilly season slowed down the New York street art scene. On my hikes in southern Manhattan I discovered fewer new murals & stickers as usual. But anyway, here is my harvest from the recent months. Above my favorite shot which I took somewhere in Chinatown.


I spotted the mural above on the wall of rag & bone at the corner of Elizabeth & Houston. This fashion shop impresses with frequently changing art work of high quality.




These girls seem to celebrate the coming spring - spotted on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side.


Above one of the wonderful shutter doors.

and another shutter door


Above a mural from the famous graffiti wall on Bowery & Houston Street. A bit too kitchy for my taste.


Vox Romana on Second Street.

Above more stickers & stencils


and another shot from the rag & bone wall

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment