Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Photography: Snapshots From Notting Hill London

 

(Drivebycuriosity) - My wife and I are still in London. On Monday we moved from the Marble Arch neighborhood to Bayswater/Notting Hill, northwest of Hyde Park. Yesterday we explored our new environment and walked the streets of Notting Hill. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took a lot snapshots there.



 

I admired the beautiful & large Victorian townhouses (build in the second half of the 19th century).



 

and enjoyed the green parks



 

there are nice pubs of course



 

I got entertained by the over-touristy Portobello Road

 

I spotted some fancy street art there

 

but there are some dark gates as well

 

obviously the area is still fashionable


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment