Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Photography: London´s Sporadic Street Art


(Drivebycuriosity) - I am a connoisseur of street art. Wherever I am I take pictures of murals, stencils & graffiti. So I hoped that a six weeks stay in London will add considerably to my photon collection. I got disappointed, apparent from some location like Spitalfields or Notting Hill`s hyper-touristy Portobello Road, there is not much to see. London is aristocratic, clean & neat and way behind New York`s urban art (here my latest report  ( driveby) and the street art of Los Angeles, Miami or even Rome (driveby ) & Naples/Napoli (driveby ). But I discovered some gems anyway.




Above some images from London´s sporadic street art.


Above an picture taken in Soho.


Above photos from Notting Hill.


and from Spitalfields.

More images from somewhere else in London.

Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment