Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Photography: Exploring South London

 

(Drivebycuriosity) - My wife and I stayed in Vauxhall, a neighborhood south of the Thames and the first part of our long London visit. We used this location as starting point to explore parts of South London. Being an ambitious amateur photographer I took of pictures on our walks. I present some of them here.

 

I enjoyed the architecture. Even outside of Central London you can finds some magnificent buildings. It looks like that many of them got constructed in the late 19th century, the Victorian Epoch.




There are many semi-detached buildings, maybe constructed in early 20th century, the Edwardian decade  ( history ) .

I also looked the commercial sites like this barber shop.

There are legions of pubs, as everywhere in the British capital.

What a cute entrance


We also spotted some funny street art

 

South London is very green like the whole metropolis there are ubiquitous parks & lawns. This piece of green grows apparently some natural oat.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment